Partial and full memberships range from $150 to $399 per month.
- No contracts
- 100% money back guarantee. Try Sync for 1 month and if you are not fully satisfied, we’ll refund your membership fee.
- Discounts available for 32 and under, family, teachers, military, fire fighters, police officers, first responders, and mental health professionals
- Healthy breakfasts (7:00 to 9:30 AM Mon to Fri)
- Lite dinner options (5:00 to 7:30 PM Mon to Thurs)
- Fresh fruit
- Kombucha and cold brew coffee
- Unlimited yoga mindfulness, and movement classes
- 50% off cooking classes and most present moment events
- Access to Wahoo Master’s swim program
My Guide helped with accountability, ideas on how to define and meet my goals, and was a listening ear about life’s frustrations that can be a barrier in progressing forward. My guide was someone who was always on my side, but also wanted to push me towards attainable goals.
I was 60lbs overweight, had high blood pressure, and traveled 60+ hours a week for work… At Sync, I dropped 20% of my weight with almost NO muscle loss, found how to finally eat clean with my lifestyle, and loved sharing my growth with other like-minded individuals.
Synchronicity has empowered me, opened my eyes & given me that boost of confidence I’ve needed – it was the best thing that I could have ever done
Having groups of people who are genuinely in your court, on your team is so empowering… and Synchronicity is allowing me to look at my entire well-being.
I thought if I had enough books, podcasts, and resources I could be my best… but having the face-to-face interaction with my coach made all the difference for me.
After sustaining a low-back injury in a car accident, the truly “all levels” yoga at Sync did two main things for me: It kept me moving, and gave me the relaxation I needed.